You are here: Home / MTB Tours / Huaraz Pukaventana circuit
Mountain Biking Huaraz Pukaventana circuit
2 hours full ride about
2 hours aprox.
Every day (minimum 2 person)
Mountain biking - aclimatization level
YES, feel free to ask for extra services.
Non escorted tour:
All tours, hotels, transfers, transport & domestic flights are booked but you do not have a tour guide in the evenings, leisure hours etc. All tours are with English speaking guide and joined with other tourists.
This route starts in Huaraz; heads towards most famous viewpoint of Rataquenua located in the upper part of town where we can admire extended view over city and Callejon de Huaylas; but our trip doesnt end here; we continue up to the highest part( Pukaventana) where we can watch interesting formations made by eruption.
From this point we have two options to descent to town:
Route through the canyon , straight but quite impressive( 15-20 min descent)
From Pukaventana head south circle the town and descent south-east to Huaraz ( descent 20 min.)
- Private transport from to your hotel (but in this case we will leave by bycicle from your hotel).
- Professional mountain biking tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Entrance to all the attractions if we visit Huascaran National park.
- Biking gear (tools, tube, gloves, inflator)
- Snack (fruits, cereals, sandwich)
Bear in mind
- Tip for your guide and driver
- Drinking water
- This package are without accompanying guide: in the evenings and free time, you need to be a bit independent, choose your restaurants, clearing the bill etc. All tours are with English guidance so a good understanding of English is a requirement. Knowing how to say "hello" and "thank you" in Spanish would also be nice. A travel guide (book) will be necessary for background information, restaurants etc.
More information? contact us
The prices could vary according to the dates of travel, eg Easter holidays or Independence Day of Peru.
Map of the tour
Book this tour now! Click here