Who we are?
Andean Guide developed by Peru Qorianka, is an adventure travel specialist company based in Huaraz, Peru that provides high quality, personalized guiding adventure trips to the intriguingly beautiful Peruvian Andes.
Peru Qorianka is one of the most experienced Peruvian travel companies with highly positive industry reputation. We are a fully registered and licensed Peru travel and tour operator by the Peruvian Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism DIRECTUR.
Peru Qorianka deals with wide range of travel and tour operations, whether you are interested in family tours, cultural vacation, adrenaline tours or peru adventure tours, we have the right package for everyone and that is what has put us on top of the Peruvian tourism industry. We take care of everything including your accommodation and food.
Highlights Of Our Peruvian Tours
- We have the most exciting itineraries ready for you based on various areas of interest including but not limited to Eco Peru tourism, adventure tourism, archaeological tours and more.
- We have tour packages suitable for all age groups.
- Customized tour packages based on the size of your group including tours for individuals.
- Premium Peruvian tours at the most competitive price.
- Access to top-rated trustworthy guides with vast experience. All the guides are bi-lingual guides. Good ratio of tourists and licensed guides.
- Pre-screened staff with decent wages that are paid regularly to offer you highly satisfactory services.
Are you looking for that special once in a lifetime trip? Is getting it just the way you want it really important to you? Do you want to be in control of your trip from start to finish? Do you want great value for money?
We pledge our full resources to the successful completion of every trip we help plan, regardless of its distance or duration. Our traveler's email & chat is always available from any country worldwide.Please let us know how we may better serve you.
Our legal support:
- Bussines name: Peru Qorianka Travel S.R.L
- Activity: Travel Agency & Tourism Guides
- RUC (Sunat): 20542184788
- Licencia Municipal: GDE-0194-2013
- Licencia DIRCETUR: 148-2014-DIRCETUR-A
- Licencia PARQUE NACIONAL HUASCARAN: 112